1) These days, my weekly house chores comprise sweeping up pet hair. And, at times, the clumps of hair are large enough to be mistaken for another pet entirely. Enough said.
2) I have developed an unhealthy obsession with Brad Paisley, which I think sadly has much to do with the fact that his name is Paisley, I like paisley, and he has a guitar adorned with paisley. Paisley, paisley, paisley. Oh yeah, and he also happens to be very easy on the eyes, unlike actual paisley. This is obviously a problem. I would want to see his face much less if he looked more like Steve Buscemi.
3) I still say BFF. Apparently I missed the memo that announced the transition from BFF to bestie. I’m all about the BF, BFF, BFE and anything else that starts with the letter bacon. FYI- anyone who follows my blog is an automatic BFF in my book.
4) I just bought an old, badass minivan to fit all the pets, the husband, and me.
I am kidding, of course.
I got you all with that one, though, didn’t I?
In reality, the chances of me buying a minivan are about as low as my chances for hitting the lottery, and my willpower to stop myself from excessive pancake consumption.
5) After finding this van picture, I actually found myself contemplating how cool it would be if I had one exactly like it, just so I could name it Kermit or Shrek.
Okay, who the hell is the funny guy who typed a question mark at end end of my blog post?
That one’s for you Ron Burgundy. And Cassie Behl, who reminded me to laugh today with that Anchorman video. 🙂 http://cassiebehle.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/adversity-its-not-just-a-city-in-adver/